35 Powerful Real Estate Quotes to Motivate You!
Investing in real estate can be nerve-wracking. From the ups and downs in the market to the huge amounts of money required can make even seasoned investors nervous.
That's why today we are sharing our favorite quotes about real estate, land, and real estate investing.
We love the power of a great quote to stay motivated, focused, and moving towards our real estate goals. And, since we are not just property flippers and investors, but also serve our clients who are buying and selling homes, we always want to keep our finger on the pulse of why real estate is the best investment strategy there is.
Today, we are sharing the most motivating, powerful real estate quotes we've read - many of which we have also shared on our Instagram. So, if you haven't already followed us, check it out! We share tons of free tips, tricks and hacks for people in all stages of property investing, including our favorite quotes.
35 Powerful Real Estate Quotes:
"Remember, buy land. They're not making it anymore." - Mark Twain
2. "90% of all millionaires become so through owning real estate." - Andrew Carnegie
3. "A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters." - Barbara Corcoran
4. "Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working." - John Stuart Mill
5. "Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy." - Marshall Field
6. "The major fortunes in America have been made in land." - John D. Rockefeller
7. "Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
8. "We don't have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest." - Warren Buffett
9. "Don't wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait." - T. Harv Eker
10. "The best time to buy a house is always five years ago." - Ray Brown
11. "Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values, and the least risk." - Armstrong Williams
12. "The best investment on earth - is earth." - Louis Glickman
13. "If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And lend your relatives the money to buy a home." - John Paulson
14. "Know what you own and why you own it." - Peter Lynch
15. "Don't look for the needle in the haystack. Just buy the haystack!" - Jack Bogle
16. "When you invest, you are buying a day when you don't have to work." - Aya Laraya
17. “It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” – Anthony Trollope
18. "Want to disrupt real estate? Ask yourself what people don't like about the real estate experience and what they're doing outside of the tools you provide to them." - Kurt Uhlir
19. “Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki
20. “You don’t close a sale, you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise.” - Patricia Fripp
21. "He is not a full man who does not own a piece of land." - Hebrew Proverb
22. "Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - Warren Buffet
23. "Buy real estate in areas where the path exists, and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own." - David Waronker
24. "Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there." - William Penn Adair
25. "In any market, in any country, there are developers who make money. So I say all this doom and gloom, but there will always be people who make money, because people always want homes." – Sarah Beeny
26. Real estate is the purest form of entrepreneurship – Brian Buffini
27. "Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security." - Russell Sage
28. "A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbors. I advised him to buy it and it would never seem long again." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. "Land Monopoly is not only monopoly. But it is by far the greatest of monopolies: it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other monopolies." - Winston Churchhill
30. "Owning a home is a keystone of wealth...both financial affluence and emotional security." - Suze Orman
31. "Private property was the original source of freedom. It is still its main bulwark." - Walter Lippmann
32. "I advise women to invest in real estate. It is the collateral to be preferred above all others, and the safest means of investing money." - Hetty Green
33. "This is a real estate driven economy, from top to bottom." - Christopher Thornberg
34. “I made a tremendous amount of money on real estate. I’ll take real estate rather than go to Wall Street and get 2.8 percent. Forget about it.” - Ivanka Trump
35. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” - Jim Rohn
One of the best ways to stay motivated as a real estate investor or real estate agent is to learn from the best.
We hope these 35 real estate quotes inspired you today to build your business, build your portfolio, find a great real estate agent to partner with you if you don't already have one, and reach your goals!
If you're looking to invest in property by flipping, check out our blog posts packed with free tips that will help you invest wisely and make more money:
Thanks for reading! Give us a call if you're in California and looking for a realtor with property investment and flipping experience - 916.524.9733.